New to R Programming? Jumpstart your learning process using these tutorials and books.
The following tutorials are helpful for beginners.
- DataCamp: Learn R & Become a Data Analyst
- An Introduction to R: The free, succinct, “official” CRAN R Manual
- Try R: a short course that lets you jump right in
- Computing for Data Analysis: 4 weeks worth of videos from a popular Coursera course
- Get started in Data Science with R: a Kaggle tutorial https://www.kaggle.com/wiki/Tutorials
Read these introductory publications to learn more about R programming.
- R for Dummies by Andrie de Vries and Joris Meys
- R for Everyone: Advanced Analytics and Graphics by Jared Lander
- Learning R by Richard Cotton
- The R Journal: Providing R theory and sample code
Read Advanced Materials
If you have experience with R, you can further develop your knowledge and skills reading publications like these.
- The Art of R Programming: A tour of Statistical Software Design by Norman Matloff
- Advanced R by Hadley Wickham
- Software for Data analysis: Programming with R by John Chambers
One other great R resource—–forecasting using R—–covers advance statistical topics https://www.otexts.org/book/fpp